1.19.2007

Clean-Up

Although it's been a year since I first blogged, I still feel like I don't quite get the hang of it just yet. I'm running out of bandwidth so I unlinked anything I've posted a few weeks ago. Beyond that if they're linked, it's from some older uploader, and if those work then congrats. Internally I feel like the site is a mess, but once I figured out bandwidth (guess I need 100gb a month) I'll get the tracks organized and things will flow a little smoother. As always, if there's a track that has been taken down and you'd like to hear it, just shoot me an email and I can send it to you (unless the track has been asked to be taken down by the artist).

Here's a treat:

Fiona Apple - "Not About Love (Jon Brion Version)"

2 comments:

Roland said...

MyDataBus has been working out really well for me; they give you 5 gigs and unlimited (allegedly) bandwidth for free. Good luck with hosting!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工 兼差