4.05.2007

More.


I have been told of a great solo show of Ben Gibbard's. I've heard a lot of the tracks off of it, but the one's I haven't were great! Older songs like "No Joy in Mudville" (my favorite DCFC song!), as well as "Line of Best Fit", among others. Also, I came across a live, acoustic version of "We Looked Like Giants". I'm dieing to hear the rest of this show (Chicago 08/15/03), so if anyone has it, hit me up.

Ben Gibbard - "No Joy in Mudville (01/19/01)"
Ben Gibbard - "Line of Best Fit (01/19/01)"
Ben Gibbard - "We Looked Like Giants (08/15/03)"


NOTE: Apologies again about the bandwidth. I'm on a spartan college budget but I'll do my best to get things going soon. All I ask is be understanding for the time being. Worst comes to worst go here and stream tracks I've posted by clicking 'listen' next to the song titles. Enjoy!