12.03.2006

Back!...Plus a Playlist!!

So...yeah. I've been absent from the blogging world since before Thanksgiving. I saw this whole merger with Google and thought it'd be a pain to set everything up but it wasn't. Besides that, I really don't have too much to post about...I think. The station got the new OC Mix in the mail and I'll be sure to get up a couple of tracks from that ie: Band of Horses covering The New Year and Goldspot covering Modest Mouse.

One thing I have to mention is the new Fall Out Boy single "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race". I've bashed Fall Out Boy a number of times, but my gosh, you can't say no to this blend of solid production, catchy songwriting, and well...even more catchiness. Parts of it are almost J.Timberlake. It's scary...in a good way. And I swear to you, I'm not being sarcastic. I haven't been able to land an mp3 of the song yet, but check out the link. Even people that dislike FOB are lovin' this one.

Also, on Google Analytics, it's telling me I'm getting traffic/referred from Blogs.USAToday.Com....which is pretty wild. Besides that, I'll just provide you with a playlist of my favorite songs of the moment. And as always, keep me updated if songs you want aren't hosted anymore:

Playlist 12/03/06

mp3 files:
The Black Angels - "Empire"
The Dandy Warhols - "Down Like Disco"
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - "When Jokers Attack"
Pete Yorn - "Bandstand in the Sky"
Iron&Wine - "Wade Across the Water"

mp4 files (sorry, I didn't have these in mp3 format):
New Order - "Run"
Death Cab For Cutie - "Jealousy Rides With Me"



PS:
Listen to that Fall Out Boy song now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From all the radio station managers I worked for over the years, I must say you have the nicest hips.

Ledbelly said...

dig the new look. a little confusing, but dig it. thanks for linking to me!

Anonymous said...

excellent choice of tracks. you can't go wrong with the black angels. i just posted a BJM mp3 on my new vinyl--> mp3 blog, from their "spacegirl and other favorites" LP, so i hope you don't mind me sharing the URL:

http://youshallknowourdiscography.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工 兼差