10.24.2006

*Emily Haines

It's been a few days since my last post, and according to Google Analytics that means less traffic. My weekend was quite great, and basically started on Wednesday so I'm still getting over the laziness of that. I'm finally declaring my major (Journalism) and there's been this guy who hangs out in my apartment who I thoroughly despise. There's that, and I've been loving the new Shins, and am tempted to post a song, but it would be a lost cause, thanks to Sub Pop. In my "Fell in Love with a Girl" post I forgot to mention Emily Haines, the leader singer of Metric, and her new solo album, which I've grown quite fond of:

Emily Haines - "The Lottery"
Emily Haines - "The Maid Needs a Maid"
Emily Haines - "Succexy" (Live in Toronto 07.24.04)

2 comments:

Roland said...

Hi-five! I think you'll do a great job with journalism, if your blog is any indication. Pitchfork just posted Emily's future tour dates; I can't wait to see her again.

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工 兼差