10.18.2006

*Blocking Out the Weather

First off, I just had to post this. Ben Gibbard, with a good ol' bottle of Jack. Hilarious. To coincide with such a find I am doing a semi-themed post. It's turning into a real Northwest fall ie: wet leaves, puddles, damp air, rain, etc. So to celebrate (if that's possible) here's a few versions of a very appropriate song by my personal favorite band, Death Cab For Cutie:

"I don't mind the weather.
I've got scarves and caps and sweaters.
I've got long-johns under slacks for blustery days."


Oh Ben, you slay me.


Yousendit Links:
Death Cab For Cutie - "Blacking Out The Friction (Studio X Sessions)
Death Cab For Cutie - "Blacking Out The Friction (Demo)
Death Cab For Cutie - Live - "Blacking Out The Friction/All Is Full of Love/St. Swithin's Day"

Megaupload Links:
Death Cab For Cutie - "Blacking Out The Friction (Studio X Sessions)"
Death Cab For Cutie - "Blacking Out The Friction (Demo)"
Death Cab For Cutie - Live - "Blacking Out The Friction/All Is Full of Love/St. Swithin's Day"