4.23.2006

*KCCR
I'm under the impression that no one reads my blog considering the last three posts are commentless. Regardless, I have an announcement to make: I was just hired as my college's general manager for their student radio station.

In celebration, I post The Shins - "Caring is Creepy" (via Biggest Blue Hi-Fi). I'm well aware how saturated we all have been with this song thanks to good ol' Zach Braff and the Garden State phenomenon...but bear with me. I'm jonesin' for some Shins, so this is what you get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be discouraged--i don't get many comments either. but i get about 30 hits a day now--wow! i'm sure you get more than that. so keep your chin up and keep at it. and congratulations on your new position.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店經紀 打工 兼差