1.29.2006

*Ryan Adams

Ryan Adams is, hands down, my most favorite musician. As a result I've accumulated hours of albums, demos, bootlegs, alternate versions, etc. Today I came across (on Come Pick Me Up), what is atleast to me, an amazing find. It's a live acoustic version of "Come Pick Me Up". You're probably asking yourself "What's so great about that?". Well, turns out this live track was recorded the day he had written it. As a result the lyrics are much different, but in a good way. The reason this song means so much to me is because of all his songs, it's the one that got me hooked, got me really into him. He adds commentary throughout the track, such as in the beginning when he says, " I wrote this today, it probably sucks". Perhaps it may not mean as much to you as it does to me, but regardless, I hope you like it.

Ryan Adams - "Come Pick Me Up (Live)

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Haha John you rock. Glad you dig the blog. Anyways, we didn't get a chance to talk last time. Catch me next time you can!

Cameron Deyhle said...

Nice posting. Keep fighting the good fight.

lizzie said...

bryan adams! he just played in pakistan!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服酒店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差